Culturelle® Natural Flora Daily Supplement
There are 10 billion reasons to choose Culturelle®
Good Health Starts with a Balance of Good Digestive Bacteria
Your gut is at the centre of your general health and, believe it or not, a healthy gut is not just defined by an absence of issues with digestion or bowel regularity. Your digestive system relies on a delicate balance of good and bad bacteria and when this is out of sorts, the addition of a probiotic supplement can help adjust the balance
Culturelle® Natural Flora contains 100% Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG, the most clinically studied strain.†† The single strain formula contains 10 billion bio live cultures to naturally rebalance and replenish your body’s good bacteria.
- Contains 10 billion bio-live cultures of Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG plus Inulin** to help promote the growth of beneficial micro-organisms in the intestines
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG has been extensively studied in the prevention and treatment of diarrhoea, in gastrointestinal disorders and in immune support
- Helps with occasional digestive upset, like diarrhoea, wind and bloating**
- Does not contain caffeine, gluten# or dairy## ingredients
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Ideal for everyday, long-term use
Easy to swallow capsules.
|Click here and see how Culturelle® probiotics work|
Directions For Use
Directions for 12 years of age and older, take one capsule daily.
If travelling, take 2 capsules – one in the morning and one in the evening. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Consult your doctor if you have any digestive system problems before using the product.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Store out of sight and reach of children. Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
Ingredients (in descending order)
- Natural Flora
Serving Size: One (1) Capsule
- Inulin 200 mg
- Hydroxypropylymethyl Cellulose
Titanium Dioxide [colour] (Capsule Shell)
- Lactobacillus GG 10 billion
- Sodium Ascorbate (Antioxidant)
- Magnesium Stearate (Anticaking Agent)
- Silicon Dioxide (Anticaking Agent)